Skip to topic | Skip to bottom
Grimoires
Grimoires.MinutesMeeting31May2005

Start of topic | Skip to actions

Grimoires Meeting 31 May 2005

Current progress so far

%ACTIONSEARCH{ within="-8" }%

Action for next meeting

%ACTION{ closed="6-Jun-2005" due="6-Jun-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000288" state="closed" created="31-May-2005" who="Main.SylviaWong" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A83: Work on AHM paper. Plan Grimoires user interface.

Outcome: done. EOF %ACTION{ closed="6-Jun-2005" due="6-Jun-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000289" state="closed" created="31-May-2005" who="Main.WeijianFang" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A84: Work on AHM paper. Publish feta service descriptions for use by Chicago.

Outcome: done. EOF %ACTION{ closed="6-Jun-2005" due="6-Jun-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000339" state="closed" created="31-May-2005" who="Main.VictorTan" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A85: Work on AHM paper.

Outcome: done. EOF

Discussed issues

  • Grimoires user interface is disussed. Sylvia presents her design. There are two possible ways: a standard alone software, or a web-based interface. Portlet is considered to use in the web-based interface.
  • We will discuss the UDDI evaluation report on the next meeting.

-- WeijianFang - 31 May 2005
to top


You are here: Grimoires > ProjectManagement > MeetingMinutes > MinutesMeeting31May2005

to top

Copyright 2004 by the University of Southampton