Skip to topic | Skip to bottom
Grimoires
Grimoires.MinutesMeeting31Jan2005

Start of topic | Skip to actions

Grimoires Meeting 31 Jan 2005

Current progress so far

%ACTIONSEARCH{ within="-8" }%

Action for next meeting

%ACTION{ closed="7-Feb-2005" due="7-Feb-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000004" state="closed" created="31-Jan-2005" who="Main.SylviaWong" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A32: (WorkPlan T1.4 Testing and improving) Continue to revise metadata interface in Grimoires. Implement operations required by the experiment in HDPC paper.

Outcome: Sylvia implemented all metadata operations except "delete metadata" one. EOF %ACTION{ closed="7-Feb-2005" due="7-Feb-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000187" state="closed" created="31-Jan-2005" who="Main.VictorTan" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A33: (WorkPlan T4.2 Designing Grid based access control) Tidy up the source code. Contact Steven for possible changes in OMII container.

Outcome: Victor managed to run Sylvia's test suite in a secure mode. There is some minor problem related to Victor's extension to OMII deserilization framework. EOF %ACTION{ closed="7-Feb-2005" due="7-Feb-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000188" state="closed" created="31-Jan-2005" who="Main.WeijianFang" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A34: (WorkPlan T1.4 Testing and improving) Continue to revise wsdl interface in Grimoires. Implement operations required by the experiment in HDPC paper.

Outcome: Weijian has revised wsdl update code. He prepared a document to describe benchmarking Grimoires in TestingProcedure. EOF

Discussed issues

  • Grimoires will follow JAXB standard, which is probably used in Axis 1.2. This also means Grimoires will not compile under Axis 1.1.
  • We will make Grimoires deployable to latest Axis, OMII, and GT4 containers.
  • Victor uses uddi4j as his test client. Luc suggests uses Grimories client library instead of uddi4j, because uddi4j may not follow UDDI standard.
  • Victor suggests some revision to OMII container. Victor and Luc will discuss this issue with Steven.
  • Luc will send an email to Steven asking about how to deliver Grimoires code.
  • There is an access grid meeting with Manchester, discussing about the integration of Grimoires and myGrid, on tomorrow 12pm.

-- WeijianFang - 31 Jan 2005
to top


You are here: Grimoires > ProjectManagement > MeetingMinutes > MinutesMeeting31Jan2005

to top

Copyright 2004 by the University of Southampton