Skip to topic | Skip to bottom
Grimoires
Grimoires.MinutesMeeting29Nov2004

Start of topic | Skip to actions

Grimoires Meeting Nov 29

Current progress so far

%ACTIONSEARCH{ }%

Action for next meeting

%ACTION{ closed="7-Dec-2004" due="6-Dec-2004" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000004" state="closed" created="29-Nov-2004" who="Main.SylviaWong" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A14: To examine the metadata interface code and try and determine the possible source of error

Outcome: It is done. EOF %ACTION{ closed="7-Dec-2004" due="6-Dec-2004" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000038" state="closed" created="29-Nov-2004" who="Main.VictorTan" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A15: To write user guide for deploying a service securely in the OMII container for myGrid. Study UDDI specification with regards to security and determine how security in Grimoires can be extended in that context.

Outcome: Victor has finished the user guide and prepared a document describing security issues for Grimoires. EOF %ACTION{ closed="7-Dec-2004" due="6-Dec-2004" creator="Main.WeijianFang" uid="000037" state="closed" created="29-Nov-2004" who="Main.WeijianFang" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A16: To study the idea behind the Grimoires (Views) architecture, and see how everything is working.

Outcome: In progress. EOF

Other issues

  • Meeting on Friday 11.00 a.m. in order to discuss the Grimoires schema at an abstract level and this relates to the current WSDL descriptions.

  • Need to have another group meeting to understand the architecture of Grimoires

  • Try to look at getting work done in time to publish for conferences (distributed, parallel computing) such as EuroPAR? and HPDC.

  • Need to try and finalize the security design for Grimoires before Christmas

-- VictorTan? - 29 Nov 2004
to top


You are here: Grimoires > ProjectManagement > MeetingMinutes > MinutesMeeting29Nov2004

to top

Copyright 2004 by the University of Southampton