Skip to topic | Skip to bottom
Grimoires
Grimoires.MinutesMeeting21Mar2005

Start of topic | Skip to actions

Grimoires Meeting 21 Mar 2005

Current progress so far

%ACTIONSEARCH{ within="-8" }%

Action for next meeting

%ACTION{ closed="4-Apr-2005" due="4-Apr-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000004" state="closed" created="21-Mar-2005" who="Main.VictorTan" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A56: Write the security paper for AHM.

Outcome: done. EOF %ACTION{ closed="4-Apr-2005" due="4-Apr-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000284" state="closed" created="14-Mar-2005" who="Main.SylviaWong" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A57: Write semantic validation paper.

Outcome: done. EOF %ACTION{ closed="4-Apr-2005" due="4-Apr-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000288" state="closed" created="14-Mar-2005" who="Main.SylviaWong" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A58: (WorkPlan T2.2 Integrating with myGrid. Progress: 50% finished.) Continue to implement feta service unpublication.

Outcome: in progress. EOF %ACTION{ closed="4-Apr-2005" due="4-Apr-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000285" state="closed" created="14-Mar-2005" who="Main.WeijianFang" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A59: Write performance paper for AHM.

Outcome: done. EOF %ACTION{ closed="4-Apr-2005" due="4-Apr-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000289" state="closed" created="14-Mar-2005" who="Main.WeijianFang" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A60: (WorkPlan T2.2 Integrating with myGrid. Progress: 50% finished.) Conduct the performance test for feta service publication.

Outcome: done. EOF %ACTION{ closed="4-Apr-2005" due="4-Apr-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000210" state="closed" created="21-Mar-2005" who="Main.PhillipLord" closer="" notify="" }% <<EOF A61: (WorkPlan T2.2 Integrating with myGrid. Progress: 50% finished.) Send more feta service description for Grimores-Feta integration and performance test.

Outcome: done. EOF

Discussed issues

  • There will be no meeting next week.
  • Victor has conducted a performance test on OMII with WS security enabled. Victor and Weijian will discuss comparing their performance data.
  • The issue of designing a general API for various tripple stores is discussed. No solution is found yet.

-- WeijianFang - 21 Mar 2005
to top


You are here: Grimoires > ProjectManagement > MeetingMinutes > MinutesMeeting21Mar2005

to top

Copyright 2004 by the University of Southampton