Skip to topic | Skip to bottom
Grimoires
Grimoires.MinutesMeeting06Jun2005

Start of topic | Skip to actions

Grimoires Meeting 06 Jun 2005

Current progress so far

%ACTIONSEARCH{ within="-8" }%

Action for next meeting

%ACTION{ closed="13-Jun-2005" due="13-Jun-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000288" state="closed" created="6-Jun-2005" who="Main.PhillipLord" closer="" notify="" }% A86: Provide the user requirement of Grimoires user interface in the form of powerpoint slides and accompanying text by next Wednesday. %ACTION{ closed="13-Jun-2005" due="13-Jun-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000289" state="closed" created="6-Jun-2005" who="Main.WeijianFang" closer="" notify="" }% A87: Run the performance test under OMII WSS framework, which is required by AHM paper. Do the performance comparison between Jena and Sesame. %ACTION{ closed="13-Jun-2005" due="13-Jun-2005" creator="Main.LucMoreau" uid="000339" state="closed" created="6-Jun-2005" who="Main.VictorTan" closer="" notify="" }% A88: Work on AHM paper and do the implementation.

Discussed issues

  • Victor's AHM paper is discussed.
  • Phil is working on the user requirement of Grimoires user interface. He suggests some face-to-face meeting on July.
  • "Evaluation of UDDI for UK e-Science" is discussed. Later a feedback will be sent to Steven.

-- WeijianFang - 06 Jun 2005
to top


You are here: Grimoires > ProjectManagement > MeetingMinutes > MinutesMeeting06Jun2005

to top

Copyright 2004 by the University of Southampton